THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by Beast »

https://www.bristlehealth.com/science

This place will use your saliva to measure the good and bad bacteria in your mouth and identify it. I haven’t tried it yet, but it does look legit. I ordered it and will keep you updated. I am always hopeful I will find something that works.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by StillHoping »

Hmmm sounds very promising for sure!! Its great to have a definitive answer about the specific bacteria. Looks like it's only available in the U.S. though, please keep us posted
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

When I went to the European breath specialist in March, he had me spit into a test tube and he also had me blow into something. I'm not suggesting here that anybody go to him (it was very expensive and I got antibiotics and lansoprazole out of it) BUT if anybody is interested they did test my oral bacteria and give me full pdf report after and I will copy and paste some of the results here.

Microbiological study (PCR technique)
Solobacterium moorei - Positive
Streptococcus salivarius- Positive
Porphyromonas gingivalis- Positive
Prevotella intermedia - Positive
Tannerella forsythia - Positive

Other interesting facts:
Saliva with the presence of indole, escatol, infected postnasal drip in saliva.

Classification and etiological diagnosis:
Type I Halitosis of Miyazaki (severity 2/5, intermittent)– rotten saliva VOCs, and digestive
compounds. Dysgeusia+++

-- that was all copied and pasted. obviously i strongly disgreed that my bb was only 2/5 in severity and intermittent.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by StillHoping »

Did you notice any difference/ changes on your tongue, after the antibiotics and lansoprazole?

GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:07 pm When I went to the European breath specialist in March, he had me spit into a test tube and he also had me blow into something. I'm not suggesting here that anybody go to him (it was very expensive and I got antibiotics and lansoprazole out of it) BUT if anybody is interested they did test my oral bacteria and give me full pdf report after and I will copy and paste some of the results here.

Microbiological study (PCR technique)
Solobacterium moorei - Positive
Streptococcus salivarius- Positive
Porphyromonas gingivalis- Positive
Prevotella intermedia - Positive
Tannerella forsythia - Positive

Other interesting facts:
Saliva with the presence of indole, escatol, infected postnasal drip in saliva.

Classification and etiological diagnosis:
Type I Halitosis of Miyazaki (severity 2/5, intermittent)– rotten saliva VOCs, and digestive
compounds. Dysgeusia+++

-- that was all copied and pasted. obviously i strongly disgreed that my bb was only 2/5 in severity and intermittent.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

lansoprazole helped temporarily with odor. no changes on tongue etc. I found my test results more interesting than the treatment because I could google each bacteria and all that stuff about indole and skatole and digestive compounds in my saliva which to me showed a reflux problem.
Beast
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by Beast »

So the lansoprazole and antibiotics didn’t work long term? Was this the clinic in Barcelona?
microbriomes
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:08 am

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

Post by microbriomes »

Hi, you can advertise your products on this site. PM me for more info
JIMI STEIN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗