Page 1 of 1
Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:40 am
by Beast
https://www.bristlehealth.com/science
This place will use your saliva to measure the good and bad bacteria in your mouth and identify it. I haven’t tried it yet, but it does look legit. I ordered it and will keep you updated. I am always hopeful I will find something that works.
Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:29 pm
by StillHoping
Hmmm sounds very promising for sure!! Its great to have a definitive answer about the specific bacteria. Looks like it's only available in the U.S. though, please keep us posted
Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:07 pm
by GTFO.BADBREATH
When I went to the European breath specialist in March, he had me spit into a test tube and he also had me blow into something. I'm not suggesting here that anybody go to him (it was very expensive and I got antibiotics and lansoprazole out of it) BUT if anybody is interested they did test my oral bacteria and give me full pdf report after and I will copy and paste some of the results here.
Microbiological study (PCR technique)
Solobacterium moorei - Positive
Streptococcus salivarius- Positive
Porphyromonas gingivalis- Positive
Prevotella intermedia - Positive
Tannerella forsythia - Positive
Other interesting facts:
Saliva with the presence of indole, escatol, infected postnasal drip in saliva.
Classification and etiological diagnosis:
Type I Halitosis of Miyazaki (severity 2/5, intermittent)– rotten saliva VOCs, and digestive
compounds. Dysgeusia+++
-- that was all copied and pasted. obviously i strongly disgreed that my bb was only 2/5 in severity and intermittent.
Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:15 pm
by StillHoping
Did you notice any difference/ changes on your tongue, after the antibiotics and lansoprazole?
GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:07 pm
When I went to the European breath specialist in March, he had me spit into a test tube and he also had me blow into something. I'm not suggesting here that anybody go to him (it was very expensive and I got antibiotics and lansoprazole out of it) BUT if anybody is interested they did test my oral bacteria and give me full pdf report after and I will copy and paste some of the results here.
Microbiological study (PCR technique)
Solobacterium moorei - Positive
Streptococcus salivarius- Positive
Porphyromonas gingivalis- Positive
Prevotella intermedia - Positive
Tannerella forsythia - Positive
Other interesting facts:
Saliva with the presence of indole, escatol, infected postnasal drip in saliva.
Classification and etiological diagnosis:
Type I Halitosis of Miyazaki (severity 2/5, intermittent)– rotten saliva VOCs, and digestive
compounds. Dysgeusia+++
-- that was all copied and pasted. obviously i strongly disgreed that my bb was only 2/5 in severity and intermittent.
Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:52 pm
by GTFO.BADBREATH
lansoprazole helped temporarily with odor. no changes on tongue etc. I found my test results more interesting than the treatment because I could google each bacteria and all that stuff about indole and skatole and digestive compounds in my saliva which to me showed a reflux problem.
Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:53 pm
by Beast
So the lansoprazole and antibiotics didn’t work long term? Was this the clinic in Barcelona?
Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:44 am
by microbriomes
Hi, you can advertise your products on this site. PM me for more info
JIMI STEIN