THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Private tonsillectomy fees

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Private tonsillectomy fees

Post by hopeful »

I just saw my GP today and asked for a referral to an ENT. Apparently there's a 3-4month waiting list for the consultation and then another 7-8month wait for the surgery. Clearly, I cannot wait that long to get my life back on track.

Basically I'm getting desperate now and am willing to pay out of my own pocket for the operation. Anyone know the ballpark figure for this procedure in the US, Canada, and Thailand. These are the places I'm looking at now.

Publicly funded healthcare=shit in my country.
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

I've already contacted a private facility in Vancouver and have a third party looking for options for me in the states. If the costs are too high, then I will just hop on a plane and head to the Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok.I have a feeling that a two week vacation and a tonsillectomy in Phuket will be the cheapest of the three...
Chris28
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Chris28 »

sorry to hear about the wait hopefull. In the Uk it has taken me from the 10th april to the 6th september to get this operation done.

I hope you find somewhere that is affordable soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗