Page 1 of 1

Smartmouth

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:16 pm
by HappyDays
how effective is it? I have a meeting in 45 minutes and ned something to help temporarily. its at the store across the street so I wat to try it but need to know if its worth it. I have been using orange listerine but it hasn't helped. please advise soon. thanks.

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:22 pm
by BBNO
Its better than most. Also CLORETS gum is great for a couple of minutes. Good Luck

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:23 pm
by Chris28
have you guys had any progress with Profresh?

Re: Smartmouth

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:18 pm
by emotional rescue
HappyDays wrote:how effective is it? I have a meeting in 45 minutes and ned something to help temporarily. its at the store across the street so I wat to try it but need to know if its worth it. I have been using orange listerine but it hasn't helped. please advise soon. thanks.
I´m using it and now that i got my tonsils lasered it helps,

but the best thing i ever tried to get rid of bb for a couple of hours is the aktiv oxigen activated serum from Drkatz, it´s like clo2 in pure form or something like that, it worked great with me and i´m triying to ship some more....

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 am
by austuser
i have been using smartmouth for about 3 months now and its the best thing ive ever tried.

When i clean my tongue properly and use it twice a day i have effective 24 hour relief. No bb at all.

My bb is mostly related to the bacteria on my tongue. Smartmouth stops the bad bacteria from eating protein material (amino acids). No protein, no gas. It will never change or alter population densities of oral bacteria.

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:30 am
by elliott
austuser wrote:My bb is mostly related to the bacteria on my tongue.
This is key. People with oral BB problems can mask it MUCH easier than others who have chronic BB odor seeping from the nose or throat.

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:34 pm
by BBNO
Elliot: What helps your breath?

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:48 am
by elliott
BBNO wrote:Elliot: What helps your breath?
Being alone where no one else can smell it....

Seriously. There is nothing that can help my breath. No matter how I clean my mouth, there is a thick sour tasting mucous that keeps coming up through the throat, that emits a gas everytime I swallow or move my neck back.

The mucous tastes exactly like the odor I have smelled on other people's breath. Those particular people, I have studied, and I can see that whenever they swallow, chew gum, yawn... that rotten gaseuos odor comes out thru the mouth and nose.

It is amazing that doctors have no idea what this stuff is.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:43 pm
by Larc400
Where can I order this Smartmouth shit? I'd like to try it, finally, as I have a girl on the go & need some temp relief. Is dry mouth a side-effect, Austuser..?

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:46 pm
by emotional rescue
Larc400 wrote:Where can I order this Smartmouth shit? I'd like to try it, finally, as I have a girl on the go & need some temp relief. Is dry mouth a side-effect, Austuser..?
yeah, it does a little...i´m using it,

but i still don´t understand why i am the only one that has experience great relief with that concentrated clo2 from Katz, The Aktivoxigen concentrated serum.

Mi idea is use smartmouth 2 times a day and reinforce with the clo2 when i need it....

(but i still don´t get the clo2)

i suggest you to try this combo

good luck!

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:51 pm
by HappyDays
I am with Elliot. nothing helps my bb coming from the throat. the fresher my mouth is the more I can taste the crap goig down my throat.

elliot did you get your tonsils removed ?
if so have you hd any better results. sounds like your bb also coes from your nose like mine.