THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Parasite cleanse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Parasite cleanse

Post by Grunge »

I'm wanting to do a parasite cleanse and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this and could tell me how it went.
I bought a cleanse at a health food store and I'm planning on starting next week. I hear parasites could prevent food from digesting properly. If that's the case it could be a reason for bad breath, since food is not being broken down entirely.
I hear you need to be close to a bathroom too 😄
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: Parasite cleanse

Post by Grunge »

This is something else I’ve been looking at lately, and i want to get back to trying this. Back in April i took Wormwood capsules for a couple days to clean me out but i didn’t go through with it. Next week I’m thinking about doing another parasite cleanse that involves papaya seeds, honey and some orange juice. I have a lot of the symptoms associated with having parasites and so I’m gonna give it a go. Has anyone read up on parasites?
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Anne2323
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 pm

Re: Parasite cleanse

Post by Anne2323 »

Have you been tested for parasites? It’s pretty cheap. Otherwise please don’t take treatment for something you don’t have, it could make things worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗