THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Redazzz
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:38 am
Gender:

Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Post by Redazzz »

I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried chlorhexidine in the past without success.

2 days ago I removed 1 of my 4 wisdom teeth that formed after I started having bb so not the root cause and my bb became worse, much worse. I know maybe it is the blood and eveything but that could be a sign that it is a mouth problem, eventually bacteria related?

I also doing chlorexidine again but it don't improve nothing which was the reason i exclude a bacteria problem in the past, so what else could it be? Tecnically if it was bacteria related chlorhexidine should help right?

EDIT: forgot to say that i also take (and have taken) oral probiotics with chlorhexidine, no improvements.
Anne2323
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 pm

Re: Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Post by Anne2323 »

I removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. It takes about two weeks for the wound to heal so it can be smelly for a few days. If you think the wound is infected, ask your doctor for antibiotics.

Mine gave me antibiotics for preventing any infections. I got them out in 2 surgeries. It didn’t have any impact on my halitosis.
Ghana3
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Re: Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Post by Ghana3 »

Redazzz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:53 pm I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried chlorhexidine in the past without success.

2 days ago I removed 1 of my 4 wisdom teeth that formed after I started having bb so not the root cause and my bb became worse, much worse. I know maybe it is the blood and eveything but that could be a sign that it is a mouth problem, eventually bacteria related?

I also doing chlorexidine again but it don't improve nothing which was the reason i exclude a bacteria problem in the past, so what else could it be? Tecnically if it was bacteria related chlorhexidine should help right?

EDIT: forgot to say that i also take (and have taken) oral probiotics with chlorhexidine, no improvements.
Yes, I removed 4 of my wisdom tooth, I would advise you to stay away from probiotics during your recovery. Antibiotics makes more sense to make sure the wounds get not infected.
Chlorexidine is an anti septic, doesn’t have effect on chronic halitosis
Redazzz
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:38 am
Gender:

Re: Bb increased after removing wisdom tooth

Post by Redazzz »

Ghana3 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 am
Redazzz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:53 pm I always tought my bb is a combination of pnd and acid reflux but never found anything that improved it tried different ppi and digestive enzymes for gut and nose wash for pnd without success. I also use 2 times a day a tongue scraper and mouth washer like ultradex without success. Tried chlorhexidine in the past without success.

2 days ago I removed 1 of my 4 wisdom teeth that formed after I started having bb so not the root cause and my bb became worse, much worse. I know maybe it is the blood and eveything but that could be a sign that it is a mouth problem, eventually bacteria related?

I also doing chlorexidine again but it don't improve nothing which was the reason i exclude a bacteria problem in the past, so what else could it be? Tecnically if it was bacteria related chlorhexidine should help right?

EDIT: forgot to say that i also take (and have taken) oral probiotics with chlorhexidine, no improvements.
Yes, I removed 4 of my wisdom tooth, I would advise you to stay away from probiotics during your recovery. Antibiotics makes more sense to make sure the wounds get not infected.
Chlorexidine is an anti septic, doesn’t have effect on chronic halitosis
Yeah I know that Chlorexidine doesn't work long term but in my case it doesn't work at all so I guess it isn't a bacteria problem? Make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗