THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Hello, im new to this site ive been suffering from BB for a long time nearly 9 years. I got tested for H pylori and it came out positive. I have H pylori but when i asked my doctor about candida he told me dont mind it and gave me antibiotics. I dont know if i should take the antiobiotics because if i do it will make candida stronger. What should i do? I dont know if i even have candida but i have all the symptoms of it.
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Any antibiotic treatment should include a probiotic.
Definitely take the antibiotics, H. Pylori causes bad breath and is easily treatable. Buy some probiotics too so you don’t get candida.
Definitely take the antibiotics, H. Pylori causes bad breath and is easily treatable. Buy some probiotics too so you don’t get candida.
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Also, if you’re really stressed about it, try a candida cleanse supplement. Google it and you should find the ones available in your country. Take it for at least a month, but it’s better to take it for 3 months.
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Exactly most of the doctor don't even think about prescribing probiotics. But you need to take specific probiotics not generic ones.Anne2323 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:53 am Any antibiotic treatment should include a probiotic.
Definitely take the antibiotics, H. Pylori causes bad breath and is easily treatable. Buy some probiotics too so you don’t get candida.
You tried it? Is there a recommended one or are they all the same? I want to give it a try even if apparently i haven't candida overgrowth.Anne2323 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:05 pm Also, if you’re really stressed about it, try a candida cleanse supplement. Google it and you should find the ones available in your country. Take it for at least a month, but it’s better to take it for 3 months.
Should I also follow a candida cleanse diet or supplements for 3 months are enough?
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
I do not have candida. I’ve been tested for it. I’ve researched it for a friend who couldn’t get rid of her yeast infection with antifungals.Redazzz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:17 pm
You tried it? Is there a recommended one or are they all the same? I want to give it a try even if apparently i haven't candida overgrowth.
Should I also follow a candida cleanse diet or supplements for 3 months are enough?
Although, I did take the supplements for a month (just my paranoia that I might have it even though tests came back negative). I took the ones from Solary (CANDIDA CLEANSE, not yeast cleanse - this last one has some ingredient that’s quite bad for the overall health-). My friend got rid of her recurrent yeast infections using these supplements. She took them for 3 months but the infection cleared after 2 weeks. As far as I know, she didn’t follow any specific diet.
There are many good anti yeast supplements so find the ones available in your country.
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Thanks, which test did you do for candida overgrowth? I know everyone has candida but the problems starts when you have an overgrowth. Candida originates from the gut but can be found also in esophagus, throat and mouth as far as i know.Anne2323 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:34 amI do not have candida. I’ve been tested for it. I’ve researched it for a friend who couldn’t get rid of her yeast infection with antifungals.Redazzz wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:17 pm
You tried it? Is there a recommended one or are they all the same? I want to give it a try even if apparently i haven't candida overgrowth.
Should I also follow a candida cleanse diet or supplements for 3 months are enough?
Although, I did take the supplements for a month (just my paranoia that I might have it even though tests came back negative). I took the ones from Solary (CANDIDA CLEANSE, not yeast cleanse - this last one has some ingredient that’s quite bad for the overall health-). My friend got rid of her recurrent yeast infections using these supplements. She took them for 3 months but the infection cleared after 2 weeks. As far as I know, she didn’t follow any specific diet.
There are many good anti yeast supplements so find the ones available in your country.
Does your friends also had bb?
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Hi Niro805, You could take a natural antibiotic instead. I've read that turmeric eliminates Helicobacter pylori. Also, it has anti-candida effects.
Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Ok thanks i just ordered a few probiotics for h pylori and candida. Im going to take my antibiotics when should i drink my probiotics tho?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.