Personally I'm open to friendships and general support. I'm based in Helsinki, Finland. I try to be more active now on this website and check my personal messages more frequently. My throwaway Instagram account is dyffym
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nordic countries
Nordic countries
Hi
we're almost nonexistent on this website but I do know that Nordic people still read this site. I'm not specifically looking to date, but some of you might.
Personally I'm open to friendships and general support. I'm based in Helsinki, Finland. I try to be more active now on this website and check my personal messages more frequently. My throwaway Instagram account is dyffym
Personally I'm open to friendships and general support. I'm based in Helsinki, Finland. I try to be more active now on this website and check my personal messages more frequently. My throwaway Instagram account is dyffym
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.