THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Jimi or anyone else, question about silver filling removal

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Byhisstrips
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:37 pm

Jimi or anyone else, question about silver filling removal

Post by Byhisstrips »

I am considering removing my silver fillings.....for general good health (plus I have migraines) and to make sure they don't cause problems in the furture. What was your experince like?? Did you get sick afterwards, if so for how long?? Anything I should ask the doctor besides how can he protect me form mercury when be begins drilling??? Thanks for your help.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I felt a relief immediately after, no side effects, that stupid cunt of a dentist did not use any rubber screen to hold the mercury so I swalowed it most of it,

THat ****ing bith, I still can not beleive how some people are so irresponsible

Remove it, and if he does not use any protestion to catch the mercury say ***k him and find another who will

mercury is very toxic stuff and it is not way it should be in your mouth
Byhisstrips
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by Byhisstrips »

How much did it cost, I have about two on the bottom and two on top along with a spec of filling in three other tooth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗