THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Can Celiac Disease mimic Reflux Disease? Any cured?
Can Celiac Disease mimic Reflux Disease? Any cured?
I saw an older thread - some people on there were cured when they went on the diet for celiac disease. Anyone recall this or have any experience in trying this? Can it mimic reflux due to the digestive aspect of the problem. I'll go on any diet if it will rid me of this bb. Thanks all!
Re: Can Celiac Disease mimic Reflux Disease? Any cured?
I don’t know if you’re still checking this site, but celiac can cause reflux, it doesn’t mimic it, it actually causes it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.