THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up? I’ve been suffering with severe halitosis for 20 years (approx half my life). Keen to meet others with similar complaints.
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Hi, I live in Luxembourg, I'm willing to meet you.
I suffer from bad breath since 2019.
I suffer from bad breath since 2019.
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Hey, I am from Germany. Have the same problem since 20 years too. You can send me a message (english or german)
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Hey, also willing to meet in Germany
-
hopelovefaith
- Junior
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:48 pm
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Rotten gastric juice from gerd is the ultimate root cause of chronic bb and nasal bb . There's a thing called silent gerd
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.