THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

IV glutathione works bb free

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Orally glutathione does not pass the digestive system so you should do IV infusions.
You can try also IV S-acetyl-glutathione I think is better absorbed in the cells.
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm From what I can understand it only detoxified the liver right? Can people with digestive issues be helped?

What kind of bb did you have?
From what I know it detoxify every single cell from our body. Is the master antioxidant from a human body.
I had since child mouth/nasal bb with sulfur post nasal drip.
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:32 pm I want to dig into this deeper, it’s a really promising solution, so you are now 100% bb free? Or you still have some remaining bb, how long did you fight bb? how long did you take glutathione? How long till you saw the first improvement? Have you stopped taking it? Or you plan to take it forever?

Appreciate your answer
After first dose I get heavy sulfur post nasal drip for two days than my bb reduced by 50%. I was bb free after 4 infusion. I’m on third week and I plan to get IV glutathione once a week and maybe stop it if I will be bb free to see what happen.
This will boost also your mood and energy.

I think that our bb cause is the vaccine from the childhood, vaccine have Mercury on it and maybe we have an genetic mutation and our body cant detox properly. Maybe Mercury is the cause of our symptoms and glutathione move the Mercury in our body or bind it and move out.
Mercury can attach on any tissue/organ from our body, the brain is heaven for it, maybe after vaccination the Mercury chosed to attach in our throat and create this constant sulfur post nasal drip and inflamation.
Worst breath
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 am
Gender:

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by Worst breath »

Are u on any diet?
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

Worst breath wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:35 am Are u on any diet?
no, I’m eating everything.
StillHopeful
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:12 pm
Gender:

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by StillHopeful »

dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 pm You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Orally glutathione does not pass the digestive system so you should do IV infusions.
You can try also IV S-acetyl-glutathione I think is better absorbed in the cells.
Where do you get your treatment? I live in Canada do yo think it's available here?
I would love to try it myself
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

StillHopeful wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:29 pm
dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 pm You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Orally glutathione does not pass the digestive system so you should do IV infusions.
You can try also IV S-acetyl-glutathione I think is better absorbed in the cells.
Where do you get your treatment? I live in Canada do yo think it's available here?
I would love to try it myself
I think all aestethics clinics provide glutathione drips because it make the skin look better. Just search on google “glutathione IV and your city” call the clinic and ask about it.
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by KL123 »

Be cautious when taking IV Glutathione

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ilcg38DuE
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

KL123 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:22 pm Be cautious when taking IV Glutathione

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ilcg38DuE
Thanks, will get in touch with an doctor to supplement with everything to not deplete other things.
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

Uptate: IV Glutathione was working some time in the beggining. It didnt solve my problem, dont get it.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by billie »

dangeolgau wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:10 am Uptate: IV Glutathione was working some time in the beggining. It didnt solve my problem, dont get it.
I'm sorry to hear that dangeolgau.
FitPigOfficer
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:59 am
Gender:

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by FitPigOfficer »

I'm sorry, but it was a good sign that glutathione could be a part of your cure coupled with other treatments like ozone therapy (autohemotherapy) and consuming probiotics and prebiotics. After all, it would help if you considered some possibilities for your problem like the unbalanced gut and mouth microbiome, acid reflux, SIBO, etc, then try to solve it.
Ohmygod
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:29 pm

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by Ohmygod »

Does it came back with full force? Even the nasal bad breath?
How long did you feel the improvement
Even I took seems it has reduced 40%
Not sure how long it will remain
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗