Page 1 of 1

A recap of everything I have tried that did not work

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:51 am
by hallytoesis
Tonsillectomy-Getting approved for a tonsillectomy took tons of appointments and approval. Made no change at all to my breath.
Thera breath- Made my breath much much worse. I am almost certain this is because it removed the good bacteria from my mouth (while trying to remove some of the bad).
Dentist- I've been going to the dentist regularly since I was a kid. All cavities (if any) were promptly filled. Made no change to my breath.
Acid reflux medications- I've tried almost every acid reflux medication you can think of. Made no change at all.
Cutting out meat and diary- Made no change at all.
Working out/eating much healthier- I have done this for more reasons than just my breath. But please note this has no made any change to my breath at all.

My next step is to try the bristle oral microbiome test.

Re: A recap of everything I have tried that did not work

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:03 pm
by Julián.free
How long did you take your reflux medications? What medication did you take?

Re: A recap of everything I have tried that did not work

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:48 am
by hallytoesis
It doesn't really come through my nose to my understanding. How has the celery juice been going for you?