My Bristle results have me more confused then ever...
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:05 am
I've known for a while that my mouth is not the direct cause -- no dental problems whenever I go into the dentist.
But it must be connected to my mucus issues, which the bacteria will feed on and create an overall bacteria issue right?
If my tongue has a coating there has to be an issue with bacteria in some way. Or so I assumed.
My bristle results came back only to say there's literally nothing wrong.
My level of bacterias likely to cause halitosis: low
My level of bacterias likely to cause gun inflammation: low
Tooth decay: not detected.
How on earth is this even POSSIBLE?
It did say I have low diversity and low nitrate.
Does anyone know if low nitrate in saliva can be connected? I can't find anything.
How do I increase diversity? And how do I have no bacteria that signal bad breath when I smell and taste disgusting everyday?
I'd understand more if I thought it was about a deeper issue but its clearly connected to my mucus and tongue coating.
But it must be connected to my mucus issues, which the bacteria will feed on and create an overall bacteria issue right?
If my tongue has a coating there has to be an issue with bacteria in some way. Or so I assumed.
My bristle results came back only to say there's literally nothing wrong.
My level of bacterias likely to cause halitosis: low
My level of bacterias likely to cause gun inflammation: low
Tooth decay: not detected.
How on earth is this even POSSIBLE?
It did say I have low diversity and low nitrate.
Does anyone know if low nitrate in saliva can be connected? I can't find anything.
How do I increase diversity? And how do I have no bacteria that signal bad breath when I smell and taste disgusting everyday?
I'd understand more if I thought it was about a deeper issue but its clearly connected to my mucus and tongue coating.