What are you BB symptoms?
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:44 am
We all have different BB symptoms. I am looking for people whose symptoms most closely mirror mine so we can help each other out. See below for mine:
-Breath is usually compared to the smell of poop/dog poop
-Sometimes the smell is sweet like honey but mixed with rotten egg
-24/7 BB
-Dry mouth-even after drinking 7-8 bottles of water a day
-Stringy thick salvia, especially when brushing teeth
-Constant burping (sometimes HUGE belches)
-Beer and tomato sauce are the WORST triggers (if I have any of the two I will have much stronger BB for several days)
-Teeth that discolor very easily
-Sometimes brushing makes the BB MUCH worse
-BB can be smelled from across the room
-Pink tongue, SOMETIMES coated
Let me know if you share the same symptoms!
-Breath is usually compared to the smell of poop/dog poop
-Sometimes the smell is sweet like honey but mixed with rotten egg
-24/7 BB
-Dry mouth-even after drinking 7-8 bottles of water a day
-Stringy thick salvia, especially when brushing teeth
-Constant burping (sometimes HUGE belches)
-Beer and tomato sauce are the WORST triggers (if I have any of the two I will have much stronger BB for several days)
-Teeth that discolor very easily
-Sometimes brushing makes the BB MUCH worse
-BB can be smelled from across the room
-Pink tongue, SOMETIMES coated
Let me know if you share the same symptoms!