Hi,
I lived in slums during my childhood, was under nourished, had stomach worms and survived lot of tropical illnesses like maleria, dengue, chickenpox, chikungunya, cold, flu, appendicitis, etc.
I am healthy now but have chronic bb.
Always had nasal breathing issues.
I asked ai and it suggested secretory IgA could be the issue.
Anyone here has explored?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Secretory IgA anyone? Ai suggested based on history
-
tirth.diallo
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2026 11:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.