Page 1 of 1
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:32 pm
by Worst breath
Hi am happy that u found a solution nd a possible cure for ur prblm,thanks for ur feedback its informative.
*wat herbal antibiotics did u take nd is it available without prescription?
*how did u treat ur SIBO?
*how long did it take to see improvement?
*do u eat anything with sugar?
*what probiotics are u taking?
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:32 am
by naom
Hello
can you name the brand and write the link for the herbal antibiotic?
and how can you take probiotics? isnt that bad for SIBO? dont it make it worse??
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:06 pm
by Worst breath
From 1/10 how bad is ur bb now,nd do u still hv nasal bb?
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:32 pm
by ripa
Sorry to hear this. It's so common thing to happen: something works at first but then it comes back. So frustrating.
After reading this article (check the link) about how sulfur-SIBO may actually be protective and necessary for our bodies (even though it causes us all kinds of symptoms) I've begun to think maybe there's something similar behind some cases of bb. It would fit this short term cure thing so well. Maybe our bodies need the bacteria for something more important and the smell is an unfortunate side effect? It could be the exact same thing that is discussed in the article (sulfur reducing bacteria) or maybe something else but similar. Maybe there's some compound/nutrient/whatever that we desperately need and some bb causing bacteria is the only way we can get it (unless we find another way to get it inside our system).
If you are not familiar with this article, I'd recommend that you read it. It's quite interesting, I think, and may offer some ideas that you cay try.
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:32 pm
by ripa
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:18 am
by ripa
The point is not to stay on sulfur free diet for a long time (only two weeks or so). The main idea is to fix the underlying problem by helping your body to metabolize sulfur (molybdenum and some other supplements) and to give it enough sulfur through skin (epsom salt baths). Once the body gets enough sulfur by other means, the amount of sulfur reducing gut bacteria should go down. And after that you should be able to go back to your regular diet (including sulfur rich foods).
I'm not saying this will necessarily be the cure for you. I just keep wondering why is it so often that something seems to help at first but then after some time (usually just days or weeks after) the bb comes back. Maybe there's a good reason for that? Maybe our bodies need this smelly bacteria for something?
This problem of ours may have nothing to do with sulfur. Maybe there's some other nutrient/compound that we are not getting enough unless we start growing some smelly bacteria inside our gut/mouth/throat/nose? I, however, still think this sulfur approach is worth a try because we know sulfur in most of it's forms is smelly and irritating and this problem of ours is bad smell (often sulfur-like) and many of us suffer from PATM (=people-are-allergic-to-me) symptoms as well. I think many of us are emitting some kind of smelly gas through our lungs and it may well be some form of sulfur.
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:37 pm
by Jimi Stein
bad breath bacterias are like bullies...you fight them and they disappear for a few days then after a while they come back and deja vu
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:52 am
by KL123
Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:37 pm
bad breath bacterias are like bullies...you fight them and they disappear for a few days then after a while they come back and deja vu
This!
Our body is a non-stop production of this bad bacteria. The only way to stop is our deaths.
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:59 pm
by hopelovefaith
Gerd is the root cause of bb, but gerd surgery is quite complicated. Google link between gerd and ent disorders. The permanent solution is laser halitosis. Google laser halitosis in india. It's only 300 dollars in india and they also have it in the west . Youtube search subliminal for halitosis , self hypnosis for halitosis and binaural halitosis . Try xylitol , nac supplements, gerd supplements, magnesium and zinc for temporary solutions . I just want to help
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:24 pm
by StillHopeful
hopelovefaith wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:59 pm
Gerd is the root cause of bb, but gerd surgery is quite complicated. Google link between gerd and ent disorders. The permanent solution is laser halitosis. Google laser halitosis in india. It's only 300 dollars in india and they also have it in the west . Youtube search subliminal for halitosis , self hypnosis for halitosis and binaural halitosis . Try xylitol , nac supplements, gerd supplements, magnesium and zinc for temporary solutions . I just want to help
Are you cured?