Hello, does any of you or maybe all of us have this born malformation of the jaw called Class 3 Malocclusion?
I had this malformation but I have fixed succesfully with surgery, I’m asking this because I have meet an person with bb since childhood like mine and he have the same class 3 malocclusion.
Here is the link to understand what class 3 malocclusion is.
https://youtu.be/qBVSRHIN6R8
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Class III malocclusion is common in us??
-
dangeolgau
- Newbie
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.