THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Breath that smells like Horse manure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
iHateMyLife2
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 13, 2024 5:59 am

Breath that smells like Horse manure?

Post by iHateMyLife2 »

Does this type of bad breath fall into any categories? Are they any solutions to fixing it? I brush my teeth and tongue, breath smells and taste fresh for about an hour and then it smells like this Horse manure again. If I wanted to have fresh breath throughout the day, I would have to brush hourly which is too much. Why do I have to go through this? I knew people at college who would go multiple days without brushing and their breath wouldn't smell bad
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗