THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

We might be able to get rid of bad breath with the help of a Vowst. Does anyone live in America?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HYEJIN
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:17 am

We might be able to get rid of bad breath with the help of a Vowst. Does anyone live in America?

Post by HYEJIN »

First of all, I am Korean and I borrowed the help of a translator, so the sentence might be weird. Please understand.

I think bad breath is a problem with bacteria in the body rather than bacteria in the mouth. For those who have a problem with bacteria in their mouth, oral lactobacillus would have solved it. But at least the people on this site think it's a deeper problem. I think it's a bacterial problem in the large intestine and small intestine. There's a lot of harmful bacteria, and.. a problem of low beneficial bacteria.. So I've been thinking about transplanting feces from healthy people into the intestines, but in reality, it's hard. However, in April, a drug called VOWST, which purified the feces of healthy people into medicine, was approved by the FDA. Maybe if this medicine improves our intestinal environment, bad breath can be improved. But it's still commercialized only in the U.S. and I guess I can't take that medicine without a doctor's prescription. So, if you live in the U.S., I want you to see if you can get that prescription, try it, and tell me.
I live in Korea now, and of course, if that drug is commercialized in Korea, I will try it after getting a prescription.
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: We might be able to get rid of bad breath with the help of a Vowst. Does anyone live in America?

Post by jo317 »

I’m in America. Just looked it up. I’d never heard of it but honestly it sounds like it could be helpful for so many people with digestive issues. It’s prescription only and is supposed to be for people previously infected with c. Diff. So I doubt a doctor would prescribe it based off of bad breath alone. Here in America at least you have to basically beg doctors to even listen to you..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗