Hi everyone! I made another post recently although I noticed it was quite long. Wanted to make a shorter one here to see if anyone has been cured by a decayed tooth?
I have a tooth which is mostly black. It was filled about 10 years ago with an amalgam filling. I have noticed the filling is cracked and there seems to be black/brown liquid collecting under it. I don’t think it’s a stain as sometimes it goes away. I’m praying this is my cure! I am getting the filling replaced soon so will keep everyone updated.
Thank you!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Can a decayed tooth cause BB?
Re: Can a decayed tooth cause BB?
It can but it doesnot have to. An ex of mine had really bad teeth and his mouth never smelled. He has dentures now. Actually i have never smelled bb on other people.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.