THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dm31
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm

Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

Post by dm31 »

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well!

Like us all, BB has completely destroyed my life and self confidence - I won’t go into detail as I’m sure we’re all in the same situation!

I have never opened up to anyone about my BB before as I’m too embarrassed! But the issue is, I have no idea exactly HOW bad it is, and the various treatments I try I’m not sure if they are having a positive impact or not!

I was wondering if anyone from the UK would like to be pen pals possibly? It would be absolutely amazing to have a friend who’s in the exact same position and be able to share our journey together. I think it would also be great to have someone who we can be completely open and honest with and have them tell us exactly how bad our breath is and what it smells like - as I’m sure asking friends and family isn’t so reliable as they are more likely to spare our feelings and tell us we don’t smell! I think this would be a great way to help us figure out a cause (e.g. nasal BB or mouth etc.)

If anyone is interested please DM me! I would love to connect with someone who’s going through the same and to help each other!

I’m 25 and from the north of the UK - but happy to travel!

Best wishes to you all and I hope we all find a cure to this awful life destroying condition. Much love to everyone.
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

Post by jo317 »

We need more of this on this forum! I’m the US, but it’s a wonderful idea and I hope someone in the UK replies.
dem
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Location: usa
Gender:

Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

Post by dem »

I agree we need more of this in this forum, I'm interested I just sent u a pm
Lokocolo
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:45 am
Location: India
Gender:

Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

Post by Lokocolo »

I live in london and its so fkin mad have worked in retail it was really bad experience and now i m working in warehouse dont know how to cure my nasal bb tried everything had 10 colonic session but still no cure. Would like to connect and talk.
Lokocolo
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:45 am
Location: India
Gender:

Re: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK

Post by Lokocolo »

I live in london and its so fkin mad have worked in retail it was really bad experience and now i m working in warehouse dont know how to cure my nasal bb tried everything had 10 colonic session but still no cure. Would like to connect and talk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗