THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kaybay
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:05 pm

Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Kaybay »

Has anyone tried it and if you did did they help or not at all? It's not something I'm looking to try it's just that I'm trying to figure out where chronic halitosis comes from the colon or small intestine. I know one thing for sure chronic halitosis does not come from just the mouth or throat I'll tell you that much .....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Jimi Stein »

i tried to use it for 2 months....did not help at all
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Grateful
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Grateful »

How many sessions Jimi in 2 months ?
Uber
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:18 pm

Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Uber »

I will be doing my first colonic at the end of this week. I have my doubts.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Jimi Stein »

Grateful wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:20 am How many sessions Jimi in 2 months ?
every few days.....i used shower attachment enema so I could do it myself....did not help
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Kaybay
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:05 pm

Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Kaybay »

Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:27 am i tried to use it for 2 months....did not help at all
Jimi ever been tested with oralchroma? If you did were any gases high?
Kaybay
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:05 pm

Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?

Post by Kaybay »

Kaybay wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:30 pm
Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:27 am i tried to use it for 2 months....did not help at all
Jimi ever been tested with oralchroma? If you did were any gases high?
I've read and seen you have done now I know this test won't help anyone get cured but I'm just curious on what gas showed up for you? Hydrogen sulfide or Dimethyl sulfide?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗