THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
Has anyone tried it and if you did did they help or not at all? It's not something I'm looking to try it's just that I'm trying to figure out where chronic halitosis comes from the colon or small intestine. I know one thing for sure chronic halitosis does not come from just the mouth or throat I'll tell you that much .....
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
i tried to use it for 2 months....did not help at all
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
How many sessions Jimi in 2 months ?
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
I will be doing my first colonic at the end of this week. I have my doubts.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
every few days.....i used shower attachment enema so I could do it myself....did not help
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
Jimi ever been tested with oralchroma? If you did were any gases high?
Re: Has anyone tried colonics or enemas? Do they help?
I've read and seen you have done now I know this test won't help anyone get cured but I'm just curious on what gas showed up for you? Hydrogen sulfide or Dimethyl sulfide?Kaybay wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:30 pmJimi ever been tested with oralchroma? If you did were any gases high?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.