THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The Breath Institute??!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dm31
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm

The Breath Institute??!

Post by dm31 »

Hi guys, hope everyone is holding up ok!

I’ve been seriously considering visiting the Breath Institute, I believe they have locations in Manchester london and Dubai. I’m sure many of you have heard of it. I have seen a bit on here most people seem to think these places are a scam and a waste of money. But I was thinking, would it be worth going just to be able to get a diagnosis at least? My dentist and GP refuse to admit I have a BB problem and I would really like some scientific evidence to say I do!

Can anyone share their experiences at the clinic? Such as what tests they do and what the results show? I have some upcoming dental work due so I will wait for that to see if I have any improvements first. I know it’s a lot of money to pay but I think we’d all be willing to pay anything just to escape this god awful curse!

Thanks guys
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Breath Institute??!

Post by Jimi Stein »

do not waste your money...all these clinics are scam... you can buy mouthwash they offer online etc....you will save lots of money
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Ade
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:04 am

Re: The Breath Institute??!

Post by Ade »

Hey dm31, I’m also considering booking an appointment at the London clinic soon when I’m in Europe. Like you I just need a diagnosis and identify what bacteria are triggering my bb. Looks like people think it’s a scam but I feel like I’d regret not trying.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗