THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Support group

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
JoySD
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 am
Gender:

Support group

Post by JoySD »

Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are welcome too.

I have been suffering with bad breath for 6 years now. 9 months ago I hit rock bottom I have had bb for awhile now but I was managing pretty well that or I was just used to it. Untill one day out of nowhere I started to feel a thick biofilm I could not get rid of. I'm sure we all have our hacks, so I hit it with everything I had.. I went to a doctor which many of you already know how that goes this guy actually laughed at me when I asked him for antibiotics. He said he could see on my medical chart I been dealing with this a while and that's just not how it works . I walked away absolutely crushed . Got my hands on amoxicillin and some chlorhexidine and took it from there it worked for a bit but the biofilm came back
I'm at the point where I use a few drops of bleach to brush my teeth a couple of times a week. Some times I can go entire weeks with out using bleach. I know it's crazy and I'm not encouraging any one to do it I'm just telling my story. Along the way I realized how important taking care of my mental health especially because we go through so much . I'm currently in therapy and I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband and children even with that thier are days we're if I'm being honest I fall apart. I'm hoping to help as many people as I can and In the process help myself. So of your interested please comment below or drop a pm
ps I'm Hella bubbly and talkative.
Longtime
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:18 pm

Re: Support group

Post by Longtime »

I am interested.
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: Support group

Post by dangeolgau »

JoySD wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 am Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are welcome too.

I have been suffering with bad breath for 6 years now. 9 months ago I hit rock bottom I have had bb for awhile now but I was managing pretty well that or I was just used to it. Untill one day out of nowhere I started to feel a thick biofilm I could not get rid of. I'm sure we all have our hacks, so I hit it with everything I had.. I went to a doctor which many of you already know how that goes this guy actually laughed at me when I asked him for antibiotics. He said he could see on my medical chart I been dealing with this a while and that's just not how it works . I walked away absolutely crushed . Got my hands on amoxicillin and some chlorhexidine and took it from there it worked for a bit but the biofilm came back
I'm at the point where I use a few drops of bleach to brush my teeth a couple of times a week. Some times I can go entire weeks with out using bleach. I know it's crazy and I'm not encouraging any one to do it I'm just telling my story. Along the way I realized how important taking care of my mental health especially because we go through so much . I'm currently in therapy and I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband and children even with that thier are days we're if I'm being honest I fall apart. I'm hoping to help as many people as I can and In the process help myself. So of your interested please comment below or drop a pm
ps I'm Hella bubbly and talkative.
At which age did your bb started?
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: Support group

Post by Grunge »

Count me in. I've done zoom before.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Lotusflower
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:24 am
Gender:

Re: Support group

Post by Lotusflower »

awesome idea! would love to join!!
Aloa
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 am

Re: Support group

Post by Aloa »

I'd love to join too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Support group

Post by Jimi Stein »

why people you are desperate for some support groups....this site is support group.....we had facebook group that failed...then there is reddit where you cant search all the questions well....why looking for something that is already here.... wtf?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗