THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Zoom support group?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
angeleye
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:34 am

Zoom support group?

Post by angeleye »

Hi this is my first post on this new account, but I am a user that has been active for nearly a decade. I decided to change my username for more anonymity.


I don't talk about this problem to literally anyone - even my family. I cant even really say it out loud to doctors. I always skirt around it.

I honestly think that's getting to me, mental health wise. I cant believe there's a this huge community of people going through the same exact thing as me but I know none of you.

Is there anyone here interested in a possible video call support group meet up??? We could vent or brainstorm possible solutions, what ever people need from it.

If you are, private message me your email.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗