Hi everyone, I’m having trouble figuring out how to create a new post, so I’m hoping this comment reaches the right people.
I haven’t seen any posts for a long time now, and it’s making me wonder if everyone has either found a cure or just accepted their condition. I’ve been struggling with BB for a while now, and despite following all the recommendations I’ve found on this site, I’m still having a tough time, especially with nasal BB.
For context, I’ve made significant changes to my diet: I’m now a vegetarian, have eliminated dairy, meat, eggs, gluten, and even sugar and fruits. I’ve had some improvements in the past, but I still struggle with the persistent nasal BB. I've also tried various probiotics, including Saccharomyces boulardii, but none seem to help.
If anyone who’s made progress could share what’s working for you, I’d really appreciate the insight. I’m hoping to hear from people who are managing it successfully and maybe learn a few new strategies. Thanks so much!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How to create a topic at badbreathhalitosis.com ??
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: How to create a topic at badbreathhalitosis.com ??
there is a new topic big button in each category...so go for example main category bad breath and press new topic button
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.