THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please, I need some advice. 🙏

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Isabella.***
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:17 am

Please, I need some advice. 🙏

Post by Isabella.*** »

I'm coordinating an appointment at the Instituto del Aliento Breath Institute with Dr. Nunes is in Spain, someone from this forum knows about this clinic to give me better references is that I can't keep spending money on treatments that don't work. (If there is a person from Madrid or Galicia who wants to meet me, I will be in Spain later this month, and if anyone from the United States (Wisconsin) wants to meet, maybe we can help each other in some way.) I look forward to your answers🥺.Thank you in advance.)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗