FECALOID HALITOSIS
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:41 am
Good morning, my name is Bertha and I am a 52 years old intersex woman trying to get rid of my terrible bad breath.
I have been fighting with this issue since I was really young, being teased at school for the foul smell getting out of my mouth. I have tried everything, until I got diagnosed with fecaloid halitosis basically due to my severe constipation. On my worst days, meaning after 3-4 days after not going to the toilet my breath has a very pungent and strong fecal odor.
I have been fighting with this issue since I was really young, being teased at school for the foul smell getting out of my mouth. I have tried everything, until I got diagnosed with fecaloid halitosis basically due to my severe constipation. On my worst days, meaning after 3-4 days after not going to the toilet my breath has a very pungent and strong fecal odor.