Page 1 of 1

Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:30 am
by under_everything
So 22M, i have had bad breath for a long time now but it was manageable to some extent until recently ( 3 / 4 months). lately i have developed a very aggressive bad breath coming from my nose that is room filling. people cant stand next to me at all, and it can be detected even when wearing my mask and not talking. But my question is specifically for those with nasal bad breath. DOES IT EVER GET BETTER OR IS IT JUST GOING TO GET WORSE FROM NOW ON? and if you are around my age i really need a friend who is in this with me. my mental health is heavily impacted.

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:48 pm
by Tara
Hi.hope you are doing okay??
Im sorry but im going to be brutally honest with you.yes its going to get worse.i have bad breath from nose and mouth since i was 15 and now im 38.i have tried everything but nothing works.initialy it was only from mouth but after few months it got worse i couldnt even breath when someone
was standing next to me.its 24*7.im currently on a low fod map diet.but i dont see any improvements.you are stil young so please dont waste your time..you might find a cure for yourself.alot of people are suffering from this.this forum is the best place to find a cure.

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:14 pm
by thetdog666
I have nasal bad breath aswell. Do you have problem with your sinuses? (Blocked nose, Post nasal drip, excess mucas out nose and mouth, pressure in sinuses)?

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:32 am
by hopelovefaith
Stop guessing your diseases and try upper gi endoscopy. Bb is a symptom of hiatal hernia, gastritis, esophagitis and gerd. Halitosis is caused by amoxillin, multiple antibiotics, sodas, dairy and alcoholism . Stomach surgery is your last resort. Google gerd sinusitis, gerd gums , gerd lungs and gerd nails

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:35 pm
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Mine was bad 2010 - 2014ish but it eventually got better on the keto diet (no sugar and carbs I guess). It's not an issue now

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2025 9:18 pm
by Ron
Gtfo.badbreath.was it nasal bad breath you had?

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 7:12 pm
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Ron wrote: Sat Sep 06, 2025 9:18 pm Gtfo.badbreath.was it nasal bad breath you had?
Oral too. Oral started around 2004, nasal started 2010. I didn't notice any permanent/big improvements with my oral breath on keto.