Page 1 of 1

black seeds works better than glutathion

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2024 1:19 pm
by naom
Have anyoe tried black seeds (nigella sativa) instead of the black seed oil ?
they take the oill from the seeds and everyone is talking about the oil.

but most of scientific reaserche are based on the seeds. studies have shown it increases the glutathione level far more than taking glutathione tabletss. if you take glutathione tabletts or the liquid than not all of its going too get abosorbed

its over 600 tudies on the oil and seeds. Thats why I think maybe some of us will be cured from this because some of us have chronic bb and their some type of malfunction or medical issue that is caused by this.
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4575498/

so the poeple who have seen that their bb was cured by taking glutathione should try black seeds
the seeds are much cheaper and I buy it from middel eastern/ indian stores . in india they call is kalonji.

I grind the seeds in a coffe grindr so it becomes powder than I take a tablespoon of it

have you been cured usin the seeds? ive only taken it a week know but have seen other benefits like better memory and energy
but I need some people too also try it with me

Re: black seeds works better than glutathion

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2024 2:08 am
by StillHopeful
naom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2024 1:19 pm Have anyoe tried black seeds (nigella sativa) instead of the black seed oil ?
they take the oill from the seeds and everyone is talking about the oil.

but most of scientific reaserche are based on the seeds. studies have shown it increases the glutathione level far more than taking glutathione tabletss. if you take glutathione tabletts or the liquid than not all of its going too get abosorbed

its over 600 tudies on the oil and seeds. Thats why I think maybe some of us will be cured from this because some of us have chronic bb and their some type of malfunction or medical issue that is caused by this.
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4575498/

so the poeple who have seen that their bb was cured by taking glutathione should try black seeds
the seeds are much cheaper and I buy it from middel eastern/ indian stores . in india they call is kalonji.

I grind the seeds in a coffe grindr so it becomes powder than I take a tablespoon of it

have you been cured usin the seeds? ive only taken it a week know but have seen other benefits like better memory and energy
but I need some people too also try it with me
I will give it a try. With this condition I am willing to try anything.