THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Try this is may help some of us

Tell us your story with bad breath
Tylan456
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Try this is may help some of us

Post by Tylan456 »

Hi

I have been on this site off and on searching for any relief remedies that would help with the same symptoms as everyone that has post on this site for bad breath odor and nasal odor, but while searching on the web I came across this Denist by the name of Dr Kline I don’t know if anyone has tried his breath treatment call Pristine. I have been using it for three day now and I see sufficient improvement in my breath odor because it tackle the sulfur compounds in the back of the throat area, so far it has reduce the smell coming from my throat and nasal passage. I brought the starter kit and I do not have morning breath and it last thought the day even through I still refresh by brushing after each meal but it is not required I am just paranoid at this point in my life. I just want to share it is up to you if you are looking for some hope if not for an entire day, I will keep everyone post if thing continue to improve. Good bye for now and good luck!
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Try this is may help some of us

Post by KL123 »

Look at the Amazon rating by the actual users. Sh!t doesn't work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗