Page 1 of 1

Thank you God

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 4:15 pm
by marija
I have tried everything in my life for the past 30 years —
everything that exists on this earth.
No hope, no result... Just despair.
I’ve had IBS for 20 years, gastritis, esophagitis, and ulcers...
Omeprazole only made the bad breath even worse.

Then suddenly, I had a flash of inspiration to try homeopathy.
It worked — oh my God, it worked!
With just one dose, I saw the difference.
In two days, no reaction from people around me… Unbelievable!
So affordable, so effective...

Re: Thank you God

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 3:07 pm
by jame2023
What is homeopathy?

Re: Thank you God

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 5:51 pm
by Rosario33
I use homeopathy medicines. Please tell me the name and how much dilution ch you are using. Please reply...

Re: Thank you God

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 9:09 pm
by marija
Nux vomica 12 ch ..
And you ???

Re: Thank you God

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 5:51 am
by Rosario33
Thanks I tried nux vomica 30 ch before just for 3 days and discontinued Now I will try NUX VOMICA 12 ch for 2 weeks. I also used natrum cacodylicum 200 ch saw little difference in bb reduction..
Homeopathy takes time will try it for atleast a month...

Re: Thank you God

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 8:40 pm
by marija
Why were you taking it, in what dosage, for how many days, and how many times per week? This is a strong remedy, and it is used for cases of physical exhaustion or serious weakness of the organism