THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Stomach BB finally gone!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

Hello everyone,
I’m a long time sufferer of over 50 years. I suffered from both periodontal disease and BB from the stomach. I had my mouth under control but I still had BB from my stomach. The gastro doctor said I had gerds and acid reflux. She prescribed a PPI which did not work for me. I had been controlling my acid by watching what I ate and by taking probiotics and digestive enzymes. I also cut out all dairy and sugars. After awhile controlling my diet stopped working. I just totally gave up and decided to become a hermit. I’m retired so I really don’t have to deal with people. The only times I left my home was to take my mom to her many doctors’ appt. About ten days ago I was laying in the bed (the reflux was really bad) and I started crying and praying. I really didn’t want to live anymore. Later that morning, I was reading something and it mentioned H2 blockers. I researched H2 blockers vs PPI acid reducers. I went to the nearest drug store and purchased Pepcid AC max 20 mg of famotidine. I took one pill and within 90 mins my reflux was gone and so was the bad breath. All gone!!! I cried and I laughed. It was a miracle for me. I’ve been taking one in the morning and one I night ever since. The effects last for about 10 hrs for me. Not only did the reflux stop, but my head felt a lot clearer if that makes sense. I just felt good all over. I did more research and found that women were taking H2 blockers for pms and pmdd both of which I suffered in the past. Some type of way it works on the brain neurotransmitters. Scientist are currently working on H3 blockers for ADD anxiety and depression.

Hopefully this info will help someone else get cured. It’s a cheap fix, so try it, you will know within 90 minutes if it works. It’s also safer than PPI’s. And keep in mind people, some of you may suffer from more than one cause like me, which caused me to chase my tail for a long time.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

thank you for this...so apparently acid reflux can be the reason for bb?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

Yes acid reflux can cause BB for some people. It definitely caused my BB, because it totally cleared the problem for me. That same day after taking the pill, I went bowling with my family. I was crammed in the back seat with two other people. This was the first time I was totally confident. Normally I would play sleep so I didn’t have to talk. I was laughing singing and talking with ease. No one rolled down the window!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok that is good news, i hope it does not return
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by dangeolgau »

HopefulOne wrote: Wed Mar 05, 2025 12:16 am Yes acid reflux can cause BB for some people. It definitely caused my BB, because it totally cleared the problem for me. That same day after taking the pill, I went bowling with my family. I was crammed in the back seat with two other people. This was the first time I was totally confident. Normally I would play sleep so I didn’t have to talk. I was laughing singing and talking with ease. No one rolled down the window!!!
Any feedback, did the bb return?
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

No it’s still gone. I’m trying to determine my food allergies. Dairy for sure and possibly wheat.
Grateful
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by Grateful »

Hey

You have mentioned your cure stories a couple of times earlier also, what do you think gets you back to square one ? Food allergies ?

Also this time around what changes in food have you done ?
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by sadmum »

Hey HopefulOne, it’s been two months since your last update, I really hope you’re still bb free. 🙏

Please give us an update on your current condition?
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

Hi guys,

Sorry it took so long to reply as I’m working again. Yes the stomach BB is still gone. I continued my search for a “natural” cure and discovered that 500mg of d-limonene keeps the acid reflux gone. I also tried melatonin which started working but I did not like the groggy feeling the next morning. I no longer take the Pepsid AC as the d-limonene works!! I take two 250mg capsules once a day with dinner…that’s it. I originally started with a 1000mg capsule but I got stomach cramps, so I switched brands.

So to recap, I had bad breath from an overgrowth of bad bacteria in my mouth and bad breath from gerd and silent reflux. The fact that I had multiple causes kept me spinning my wheels for years. What I did for my mouth did not help what was occurring in my stomach, so I assumed the mouth treatment wasn’t working. If you look back over my posts, you will see how I went back and forth with cures. It was so frustrating because I flossed twice a day, use the waterflosser, prescribed mouthwash, had deep dental cleanings and yet the bad breath persisted, because I was unaware of the silent reflux. Now that the silent reflux is gone, I can tell if I need to do extra with my oral hygiene. Most of the time my breath feels fresh and normal, unless I eat garlic, onion or sugary foods.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

Are you eating lemon oil? I cant find lemonele on amazon at all.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

marija
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by marija »

Why are you using melatonin? This remedy is for sleep."
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by HopefulOne »

Google melatonin and gerd…some people have been cured!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

you mean cured as long as you take it everyday?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗