Page 1 of 1
I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2025 11:49 pm
by Jimi Stein
today I tried bleach mouth spray, made in switzerland. Even babies can use it. Testing it now. Before I just use regular store bought bleach that is not food grade. I am so blessed to discover this product. Omg. It contains water, salt and pure food grade bleach. I did not know this kind of thing exists. And it was on the shelf all these years near my home.
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2025 7:07 pm
by Lavender
Can you share the name of the product. Did it help you.
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2025 10:22 am
by Jimi Stein
It is in the last page of my ebook. It strips away my horrible coating from my tongue, have no sideeffects. Pretty much everything else has sideeffects. I used to dillute bleach from store bought and that crap is not food grade so you feel it how bad it is. This one is food grade. I don“t promote any fake products as you all know. But this one is number one for me.
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2025 9:34 pm
by Jimi Stein
guys this is the best product ever. No sideeffects and it lasts long. Few sprays in your mouth and it kills bad bugs for 24 hours. After that you feel the infection in your throat coming back and bad taste etc and you use it again. This is the best product for bb I ever tried and it is food grade, you can swallow it.
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2025 5:43 pm
by halitsing18
Can you let us know the name of the bleach? I am sure if it solves anyone's problem he/she will not think a sec to donate more than 100 bugs, at least i will not. when i say solve problem I mean not having BB for few hours.
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2025 7:57 pm
by halley
does it smell bleachy?
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2025 8:46 pm
by Jimi Stein
halley wrote: Mon Dec 01, 2025 7:57 pm
does it smell bleachy?
fror 1 second you taste the bleachy smell but after that not