Page 1 of 1

Help with cure!! I think I might have something!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 7:21 am
by Peaceandlove
So.. I think I've found a cure! I'm so freaking thankful right now idek what to say. I wanna make sure it works before posting it on here but I will do so after a few more days, once I know for sure if it's worked. (I'm expecting it to be pretty fast acting too, so hope to all of u with the same root cause as me! Here's hoping it's a good, long lasting option ♡)
There's just one thing. The reason why I'm so hopeful ab this cure is because I'm pretty sure it's the reason why I had a few weeks of freedom from bb earlier this year, however it came back. ](*,) I'm pretty sure that my bb is caused by bacteria that make a biofilm, and that's what I managed to destroy to get better before. But it came back after I stopped using the cure. So I'm wondering if anyone has advise on building up a healthy host of bacteria in the mouth/stomach/body?
Unfortunately I don't have access to many of the things I see people discussing online except if maybe I can find them in their natural form or eat foods that are rich in them. In my culture the only fermented food that I can think of is milk/yoghurt but I could try my hand at making kimchi, sauerkraut wtv. I'm willing to try anything! I would really appreciate tips on making those foods or any other foods that might help. Literally any advice would help! [-o<
Let's keep this forum alive! Love and hope to all of you and godspeed!!!

Re: Help with cure!! I think I might have something!

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2025 2:22 pm
by Ron
Hi.what did you do that caused you to be bb free for a few weeks?

Re: Help with cure!! I think I might have something!

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2025 7:19 am
by Peaceandlove
That's what I'm trying to figure out! At the time I was very sick and finally started to get better
I got some asthma medication (which I think did help) and I think I may have accidentally fixed my microbiome somewhat? Someone back then introduced me to the wondrous chlorine dioxide, which I believe killed a lot of the bacteria, and I remember eating a lot of yoghurt and other fermented foods. I guess it was a stroke of luck, honestly. But the effects eventually wore off which was a very upsetting experience but you know we roll haha