THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Someone gifted me showering supplies
-
Peaceandlove
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2025 2:35 pm
Someone gifted me showering supplies
I guess this girl I know came to the conclusion that I can't/don't shower or something and she gave me cleaning supplies as a gift. I'm gonna cry. I can't believe this is happening to me. I definitely shower but I could literally be so clean and nothing would change because IM SICK. I can't do this anymore :/
((
Re: Someone gifted me showering supplies
lol ... you are just a novice and baby.
Don't worry, you will be battle hardened and get immune to this humiliation.
We all have travelled on this path.
The worst part that may come (and you can avoid that) is that you will pass it on to your kids.
So you have choice now. have kids OR just keep fcuking where and whenever you can, but always use protection to not have kids. Otherwise, the amount of stress and frustration will be multiplied when you see your kids suffering with this sh!t.
Don't worry, you will be battle hardened and get immune to this humiliation.
We all have travelled on this path.
The worst part that may come (and you can avoid that) is that you will pass it on to your kids.
So you have choice now. have kids OR just keep fcuking where and whenever you can, but always use protection to not have kids. Otherwise, the amount of stress and frustration will be multiplied when you see your kids suffering with this sh!t.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.