CURED!!!
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2025 10:16 am
Hello everyone! First I want to start by saying, I’ve been on this on and off this site since high school. I am now 37 years old. I’ve tried every product you can think of, cleaned my diet, went to clinics, ear nose and throat doctors even use to gargle bleach
. I’ve been in room where people comment every time I spoke from literally five feet away. I’ve had arguments with boyfriends who used bad breath as a way to hurt me. I’ve been depressed and though never got to the point of being suicidal, I have wondered why I was born this way. I’ve been cured for four years now, like completely cured and all I can do is share what happened to me. Maybe 15 years ago I was on this forum and I read a post from someone who said that Jesus cured him. Long story short, I just read it and thought hmmm interesting but when on through my life and every so often it would cross my mind. I was not raised in church though I went as a child on my own to a local community churches events but never forced by family or religious in any way. At the time I read the forum post, I was absolutely a believer by most people’s standards. I attended church regularly through college and into adulthood but just a very basic Christian who believed but hadn’t read my Bible outside of the pastor telling me to go to this scripture. Anyway long story short, almost 12 years ago I met my husband. He was about to become pastor of the church I attended. Boy did I learn I had a lot of growing to do spiritually. Through his faith and his walk with God, I witnessed miracles- I can’t go into all of that, it would be too long of a post! My faith grew and I formed a real relationship with Jesus. Like in my Bible daily, healing of my childhood trauma, walking in peace and joy, dream career since a child came to pass, found purpose. One day, now almost 4 years ago, I was at church and it was time to pray for someone but they were so close to me, I couldn’t do it. I knew I had bad breath, I knew people were talking within the church and I wouldn’t open my mouth to pray. I pulled my husband to pray for the people. In the midst, of my husband praying, I broke down. I mean literally cried my heart out, asking God why He would call me to this life, knowing how uncomfortable I am with speaking to others, why He would bring my this far yet leave me with this insecurity that hinders how I’m able to do ministry. I’m sure the people who were being prayed over thought I was crying for them but it was so personal. I’ll never forget in the midst of crying, I heard the gentlest voice say, “ask your husband.” That’s it. Just “ ask your husband.” I left church confused and defeated some in all honesty but once home I asked my husband, for the first time about my breath and told him all my childhood and adult stories of trauma from having bad breath. I showed him all the products I hid out of shame and thanked him for loving me. Yall, he hugged me and said I don’t know what you’re talking about but I can tell this is real for you. I had him cal my sister who had made comments throughout my life about my breath and she literally was like what is my sister talking about. So then I had him call his brother who did the same recently and he said the same, what is your wife talking about. I was so confused!!! Like what is happening! How come when I “asked my husband” now the problem has vanished. I thought is everyone lying to me, they have to be. I literally told myself they love me so much they don’t want to hurt me. I went to bed that night and realized the nasty taste I’d felt in my mouth had disappeared. The taste I’d felt since childhood was not there. I woke up the next day did my insane long mouth routine and no dry mouth, no poop smell on the floss. I had been cured! It’s now been 4 year literally nothing. I’m still amazed that I can whisper into peoples ear. I remember I use to envy people when I saw them that close to others. The reason I came back to share is I’ve been leading a women’s Bible study for a year now and we’re almost finished with the full Bible. As I was reading the same voice that told me to “ask my husband”, told me “ go back and share.” I’ve never posted in here. I know the world has gotten so far away from the Bible and trust me, I understand what it’s like to live in the world. I do however know that it wasn’t until I truly seek after Jesus for myself that I found my healing. There are so many examples in the Bible where people were struggling with physical healing due to a spiritual disobedience. If you made it to the end of the post, I encourage you to read Luke 5:17-26 and ask the Holy Spirit it guide you on your walk with Him. I’ll probably never log back on here because again I know where the world is but I have to be obedient in everything I’m asked now that I know for myself Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. What do you have to lose! God bless you!