THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
today I tried bleach mouth spray, made in switzerland. Even babies can use it. Testing it now. Before I just use regular store bought bleach that is not food grade. I am so blessed to discover this product. Omg. It contains water, salt and pure food grade bleach. I did not know this kind of thing exists. And it was on the shelf all these years near my home.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Can you share the name of the product. Did it help you.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
It is in the last page of my ebook. It strips away my horrible coating from my tongue, have no sideeffects. Pretty much everything else has sideeffects. I used to dillute bleach from store bought and that crap is not food grade so you feel it how bad it is. This one is food grade. I don´t promote any fake products as you all know. But this one is number one for me.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
guys this is the best product ever. No sideeffects and it lasts long. Few sprays in your mouth and it kills bad bugs for 24 hours. After that you feel the infection in your throat coming back and bad taste etc and you use it again. This is the best product for bb I ever tried and it is food grade, you can swallow it.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
halitsing18
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 10:37 pm
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Can you let us know the name of the bleach? I am sure if it solves anyone's problem he/she will not think a sec to donate more than 100 bugs, at least i will not. when i say solve problem I mean not having BB for few hours.
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
does it smell bleachy?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
fror 1 second you taste the bleachy smell but after that not
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.