THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I want to find a friend

Here you can post your personal portfolio for dating like city, age, more about you - put the city in the title so other users can see where you come from
LIKA
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2025 11:59 pm

I want to find a friend

Post by LIKA »

Hello everyone, I guess those who really suffer from the smell will understand me. I want to find a friend to talk to, 25-27 years old, with my problem. We will understand each other well, I can't talk to others now because of the smell. But I don't want to be alone either. I even want to go abroad. I'm 25, I live in Kazakhstan. Write to [email protected]
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗