THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

CBCT 3d cone scan

Other things not directly related to bad breath
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

CBCT 3d cone scan

Post by guzler »

Hello just sharing information .


I did so many dental X‑rays and nobody found my extra tooth until I got a CBCT scan



For years I’ve had bad breath (since age 8). from nose and mouth Multiple dentists. Multiple regular X‑rays (panoramic, periapical). Nothing.

Then I finally did a CBCT scan (3D dental scan).

Turns out I have a mesiodens – an extra, impacted tooth – sitting inverted between my two upper front teeth, with the root tip touching my nasal sinus area.

Regular X‑rays are 2D. My tooth was hidden because it was overlapped by my normal teeth and out of frame (too high up). CBCT is 3D – it sees
everything.

i dont know what to do , its setting right next to my sinus , i have talked to my friend who is a dentist , he advised no to remove it because its very close to my sinus ,i could develop bigger problems.any advice
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗