Page 1 of 1

The Website

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:20 pm
by carlos_bigsby
I have trouble seeing the whole width of the website at once. I find myself scrolling to right to see that end of the page. This didnt happen before but has been going on for some time now. Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:20 pm
by guzler
me too

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:34 pm
by Busted
I have the same problem with internet explorer. If I use firefox everythin is fine.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:11 pm
by baguio
Busted wrote:I have the same problem with internet explorer. If I use firefox everythin is fine.
Sounds like Jimi's doing you a favour then! Firefox's tabbed browsing rocks.

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:56 am
by Jimi Stein
sorry for that guys

in firefox it looks fine in IE it is a mess

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:48 am
by mike987
it works great in Opera

who in their right mind uses IE anyway :p

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:39 am
by Jimi Stein
I agree I should fix it, but do not want the site to go offline for few days

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:47 pm
by carlos_bigsby
I am now using firefox as an internet browser and it works for me. This browser is much beter than IE.

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:45 am
by Jimi Stein
I have worked several hours and the site is completely fixed, bith in explorer and firefox should display it correctly

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I am so happy it is finally fixed, I hope you are happy too