Warning: dilute to 1% and not more than 7-10 days.
I have started hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 2 days.. It is feeling good. Though I know it is going to be temporary.
Has anyone here tried it? How did it go? Cured?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hydrogen peroxide anyone?
Re: Hydrogen peroxide anyone?
I used in the past, might have made some difference, but I stopped a while ago, as I was told it can be bad for enammel.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.