Page 1 of 1

Helicobacter pylori the cause of Bb!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2026 7:35 pm
by mitsaki86
Hello everyone,

I have the same problem with all of you, bb is there, not always but it is!I am very careful on my diet, no carbs and sugar…I will try not eating dairy also!
I went to my gastroenterologist and he said to me that helicopter pylori may cause bb and not acid reflex! I have Been tested in the past ( 9 years ago)for Hpylori and I was positive, I took the triple cure( 2 antibiotics and a ppi) but after the treatment I didn’t check if it was gone! :( Helicobacter pylori is very difficult to be gone… now I am dealing again with my anxiety disorder of bb so I decided to check it again with my doctor!

Did anyone of you had similar experiences? Do you have h pylori? Acid reflex, bloating and heartburn? Did your treatment went well and Hp left for good and bb also??