Page 1 of 1

Someone gifted me showering supplies

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2026 9:34 am
by Peaceandlove
I guess this girl I know came to the conclusion that I can't/don't shower or something and she gave me cleaning supplies as a gift. I'm gonna cry. I can't believe this is happening to me. I definitely shower but I could literally be so clean and nothing would change because IM SICK. I can't do this anymore :/ :(((

Re: Someone gifted me showering supplies

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 5:18 pm
by KL123
lol ... you are just a novice and baby.

Don't worry, you will be battle hardened and get immune to this humiliation.

We all have travelled on this path.

The worst part that may come (and you can avoid that) is that you will pass it on to your kids.

So you have choice now. have kids OR just keep fcuking where and whenever you can, but always use protection to not have kids. Otherwise, the amount of stress and frustration will be multiplied when you see your kids suffering with this sh!t.