Page 1 of 1

Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2026 2:43 am
by grateful1
This is my first post, although I have been reading the posts on this site for a number of years. Like most of you, I have tried almost everything that was suggested on this site. I have gone through the embarrassing situations, the nasty comments, the discouragements, the frustration, the awkward social situations and all the things that you know we have to endure. Through it all though, I have never lost hope in God.

This year, through a number of circumstances which is not necessary to detail, I happened to use a toothpaste that was a life changer. It was almost unbelievable because I have always practiced good hygiene and have researched so many dental products that I eventually concluded that the bad breath problem could not be from the mouth. This is my third week of using this product and since the first time I used it, I know that something was different. My theory is that, this toothpaste might have an ingredient that attacks that bacteria that causes the odor. I am still trying to do some research on it. I have no way of knowing if it works for everyone, but it would not hurt to try it.

I do not want to give the name of the company because I am not sure of the legality of doing that, but you can google the name of the toothpaste (6-in-one toothpaste). I also bought a mouthwash from the same company. I really hope it works for you!

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2026 3:09 pm
by grateful1
Just wanted to add that the 6-in-1toothpaste is in a green and white tube.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2026 1:27 am
by halitsing18
I don't think a toothpaste can solve problem which is not connected to your mouth.If you have oral issues this might be useful. I have been suffering from this problem for last 20 years, i have done even laser cleaning that didnot help more than few hour, however it looks like i have found a therapy which can solve this big problem. I am still in early day, want to see that for couple of weeks before publishing in this forum

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2026 1:41 am
by grateful1
I totally understand why you would dismiss this, I use to think so too. This is about my fourth week using it, and my breath is still fresh. I just didn't want to be selfish, just in case someone else could be relieved. I hope that your therapy works so you can also share.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2026 11:27 pm
by halitsing18
I appreciate you trying to help. what is the name of the toothpaste. want to be more deterministic.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 3:18 am
by grateful1
Well, I know the difficulties that comes with this and if something works for me, I am compelled to share just in case it weirdos for others. The name of the toothpaste is ASDA 6-in-1 toothpaste.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2026 12:07 am
by searching
I asked Artificial Intelligence (AI) which ingredients in this formulation, i.e., ASDA 6-in-1 toothpaste, are most responsible for reducing bad breath?
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.32%w/w (1450ppmf).

AI replied:

Based on the ingredient list provided, the ingredient most responsible for actively fighting and neutralizing bad breath is Zinc Citrate.

Listed below is a breakdown of why, along with other contributing ingredients:
1. The Key Anti-Halitosis Ingredient
• Zinc Citrate: This is the most effective ingredient in your list for fighting bad breath. It acts as an antibacterial agent that reduces the buildup of plaque-producing bacteria. More importantly, it binds to and neutralizes volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), which are the primary odorous gases produced by bacteria that cause chronic bad breath. Unlike perfumes that just mask odor, zinc targets the root cause.

2. Supporting Breath-Freshening Ingredients
• Aroma (Flavor): Menthol and other flavoring agents (like peppermint oil, often included in 'aroma') provide immediate, temporary fresh breath by masking odors.
• Menthol: Acts as a cooling agent that enhances the feeling of freshness.

3. Supporting Oral Health Ingredients
• Sodium Fluoride (1450ppmF): While its primary role is preventing cavities, it helps combat bad breath indirectly by strengthening tooth enamel and preventing decay-related bacteria that contribute to poor breath.
• Hydrated Silica: A mild abrasive that scrubs away plaque and food debris. Removing plaque reduces the bacterial load that causes odors.
• Sorbitol: A humectant that helps keep the toothpaste moist and can aid in maintaining a moist mouth, preventing dryness-induced bad breath.

Summary of Action
The Zinc Citrate works to neutralize odor-causing sulfur compounds, while the Aroma and Menthol provide a fresh sensation, and the Hydrated Silica cleans away the bacteria-laden plaque.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2026 9:09 pm
by gezira
Colgate Total “Advance Clean” contains the same ingredients as ASDA

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2026 9:15 pm
by gezira
Toothpastes will not solve the problem. BB issue is caused by the inability of your body to digest some types of food completely due to enzymes issues in your body. To solve the problem, you will need to find out what types of foods that can not be digested by your body and eliminate them from your diet completely.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2026 5:38 pm
by mitsaki86
Hello, I have been in this site for many years, I also have bad breath many years from my childhood. I went to my gastro, he’s said to me that I had a mild gastritis and acid reflux. He told me that The bad breath may be caused from the gastritis and constipation. I am seeing a psychologist in the moment cause the trauma I have from the humiliation has grown up very much. I have panic attacks etc. from the search that I have made I think that my problem is sibo. I have eliminated many foods from my diet such as carbs, sugars and junk food.

We need to get help mentally and not only physically. This think is destroying us. I hope if someone’s is reading this to get encouraged and find help mentally also, cause we cannot live our lifes like this anymore! Don’t be shy anymore! Seek for help now

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 5:21 pm
by KL123
mitsaki86 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2026 5:38 pm Hello, I have been in this site for many years, I also have bad breath many years from my childhood. I went to my gastro, he’s said to me that I had a mild gastritis and acid reflux. He told me that The bad breath may be caused from the gastritis and constipation. I am seeing a psychologist in the moment cause the trauma I have from the humiliation has grown up very much. I have panic attacks etc. from the search that I have made I think that my problem is sibo. I have eliminated many foods from my diet such as carbs, sugars and junk food.

We need to get help mentally and not only physically. This think is destroying us. I hope if someone’s is reading this to get encouraged and find help mentally also, cause we cannot live our lifes like this anymore! Don’t be shy anymore! Seek for help now
Looks like you went to a good GI.

Many GI's that I went to, don't even agree that ANY GI problem can cause "chronic halitosis".
And all dentists I went to, always fail to find the cause and refer to a GI.

What a load of BS we are stuck in, lol.

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2026 2:13 pm
by mitsaki86
Well, if Bb insists then is definitely a Gi problem. Sibo or candida. I have eliminated all carbs, white flour , rice potatoes etc. I only eat quinoa in moderation. But because in my case the food stays too long in my stomach causing bb I have to be careful in protein too. Burgers or sausage's with many seasoning on them that are hard to digest are causing also bb. Sometimes i feel desperate and i have panic attacks, i am seeing a therapist so I don’t have to feel that way anymore…