Your Email Address:

First Name:

Having success

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

TIREDOFIT-

thanks for the info. could you tell me whether you have asked anyone if your breath has indeed improved? your husband, for example?

thanks.

andysctt

Post by andysctt »

hi guys,
my bad breath has also completely gone. but its nothing to do with the low choline diet as TIREDOFIT says. its the champex tabs i take. dont have the time to explain coz am in a hurry. but read my last post.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

is anyone actually taking the cooper clorophyll pills here??? if so do they work for you??

i been taking activated characoal and it helps but is defenetly not a cure, still so far is the thing that have worked the best for me, it reduces de bb a lot

i also took the clorophyll liquid for a couple days but it didnt work for me, i actually think it made my bb worst, how ever I dont think is the same thing as the cooper clorophyll pills.
bwonita69

Hi guys

Post by bwonita69 »

Been a way for sometime now, still strugling with the stench that comes out of my mouth. Any how been reading through the post, wow havent you all been busy.
Was trying to find out whether i could buy this Champex from the UK last night spent ages looking, however managed to find that in the UK there is a product called, Body Freshner, its from Boots and its there own brand so im going to give it a go.

This is what it says on the packet.
The Boots Detox range works in harmony with your body to help flush away toxins and stimulate your body`s natural detoxifying systems, leaving you purified and revialised.
Expelling toxins can be a smelly game!
The body freshner tablets cotain an extract know for its ordour reducing properties. It nutralises odours in the intestine where thry originate, resulting in fresher breath and reduced odours.

Ingredients: Aganicus Bisporus extract (300mg) Microcrystalline cellulose, Anicaking agent (stearic acid, silcon dioxide)

Dried mushrom extract tablets 300mg

U take one tablet a day after a main meal but can take 2 if necessary.
There is 28 tablets in a packet and it cost £6

So ive brought some and ill give it a week or so and let you know how i get on.

I hope this information is helpfull, if not to all but i did notice a few people from the UK asking about where to get the champex, i hope this has helped????????????????????
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

me wrote:is anyone actually taking the cooper clorophyll pills here??? if so do they work for you??

i been taking activated characoal and it helps but is defenetly not a cure, still so far is the thing that have worked the best for me, it reduces de bb a lot

i also took the clorophyll liquid for a couple days but it didnt work for me, i actually think it made my bb worst, how ever I dont think is the same thing as the cooper clorophyll pills.

How much percentage of bb do you think it lessened? Do you have a nose odor ? I`m really getting desperate for a cure even if it only lessens my bb by 70- 80%, that would be fine by me.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

at first i thought it was about 80% then about 60 % but yesterday i went on a trip with my friends and even tho i took a whole bunch of them i could smell my bad breath all around me, and my friends could smell it 2 :oops: :cry: :( , I was like an open swer, so now im not shure. Im about to go buy champex since so many people had some succes with it and see if it works.

the only thing im shure of now is that my stool doesnt smell any more, so i guess the thing does exeactly what it says it does on the box absorbs lower intestinal gas and odors, still i know my bad breath would be a lot worst with out it!

by the way all this refering to activated characoal plus.

ps: i also have nose odor, like swer if u wonder what it smells like
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

We almost have the same symptoms except my bb causes coughing & sneezing. All throughout the years I`ve only managed to reduce it by 30% then it always stops there. I`m running out of options but it`s better than doing nothing. Let`s keep each other posted & maybe we could figure out something..
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Hey JC,
I'm kinda like you in that I cause other peoples noses to run. Do you have any stomach related problems? Acid Reflex? Weird feeling in chest/abdomen? Occasional sore throat in the morning? Eroding teeth?

Also, you said you've tried many things. What have you tried doing so far?
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Twilight wrote:Hey JC,
I'm kinda like you in that I cause other peoples noses to run. Do you have any stomach related problems? Acid Reflex? Weird feeling in chest/abdomen? Occasional sore throat in the morning? Eroding teeth?

Also, you said you've tried many things. What have you tried doing so far?
I had a lot of digestive problems before my bb appeared including lactose intolerance & IBS. I was diagnosed with acid reflux but I don`t experience any heartburn & I tested negative for h.pylori. My teeth are fine coz I take calcium supplements & use remineralizing toothpaste. I`ve tried so many things in the past 14 years that it`s hard to remember all of them but here are some of it: zinc gluconate supplements,antacids, apple cider vinegar, vitamin c, fenugreek, green tea supplements, flagyl, erythrocin, peroxide, chlorophyll, spirulina, chlrorella, alfalfa, chlrhexidine, triclosan, goldenseal, echinacea, garlic, cayenne pepper, grapefruit, grapeseed, noni juice, etc. I`ve started on taking oil of oregano supplements only yesterday but it`s still too early to say anything about it yet. In the past 4months I`ve concentrated on treating SIBO coz I suspect that it`s the main culprit of my bb.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Thanks JC. Good to know.

I'm just curious as to what kind of test you used to test for h.pylori...? Can you remember? Blood antibody test, stool antigen test, carbon urea breath test, or endoscopy with a rapid urease test and microbial culture?

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I did the breath test for h.pylori. It came up negative.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Twilight wrote:Thanks JC. Good to know.

I'm just curious as to what kind of test you used to test for h.pylori...? Can you remember? Blood antibody test, stool antigen test, carbon urea breath test, or endoscopy with a rapid urease test and microbial culture?

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know.
They pricked blood sample before the endoscopy & the result was given after the procedure. I`ve had endoscopy twice & I`ve asked those doctors to do a bacterial culture from my stomach sample but they didn`t. I don`t think they took a sample in the first place. If you don`t mind, I`d like to know what kind of odor do you think you have? I can no longer smell mine eversince my pnd was cured. Thanks.
baguio
Advanced

Re: Hi guys

Post by baguio »

bwonita69 wrote:.... in the UK there is a product called, Body Freshner, its from Boots and its there own brand so im going to give it a go..
How has progress been over the past few days?

I picked up two packets earlier today - can't see any harm in giving it a try for the sake of €20.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

QUICK QUESTION: does champex have a different name in the US?? because i went to my local health store and they said they never heard about it. Please I need and answer soooooonnnnnn. thank u!!
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

It's Odor Cleanse in the US. Couldn't find it anywhere but online...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic