I am back to the forum after so many years of absence. My user name before was Sadman and my user name now is Happyman . Quite a change , isn't it and the reason : my breath is about 70-80% better for more than 3 months now after 60+ years of suffering from BB and I feel much more comfortable now in face to face conversation.
Imagine you stay in a small, enclosed room and the air is horrible . You looked around and found a dead mouse . You took it out and sprayed some odor remover and the room got back to normal smell. It's just like that with your breath which is bad because there are a lot of Sulfur producing bacteria in your mouth and you tried to kill them off with mouthwash such as Clorine Dioxide ... which can kill the bacteria in your mouth and reduce the bad odor for a short period of time but, since the bases are intact, those bad bacteria will come out again and the new cycle of Sulfur odor producing starts again, What can you do to get rid of those bases?
In my case , those bases are the crypts in both of my tonsils and the bad bacteria stay deep inside those anaerobic spaces and as a result can evade the killing effect of those mouthwashes SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO FLUSH THOSE ENEMIES OUT, SWALLOW THEM AND THE ACIDITY OF THE STOMACH WILL DO ITS JOB . I WISHED I HAD KNOWN THIS LONG BEFORE
Does it sound logical to you? Please comment Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How couldn't I think about this earlier
-
Sadman1949
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2026 9:47 pm
Re: How couldn't I think about this earlier
Naw ... not the case with everyone but I am glad it worked for you.
I have removed my tonsils so there are no crypts. And yet, chronic halitosis is my friend for life.
I have removed my tonsils so there are no crypts. And yet, chronic halitosis is my friend for life.
-
Sadman1949
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2026 9:47 pm
Re: How couldn't I think about this earlier
I supposed that your halitosis origin is the tonsils ( positive Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test ) since you were treated with tonsillectomy, Was it a total tonsillectomy or a Laser Cryptolysis ? Total tonsillectomy has a 80% success rate and 10% of Laser Cryptolysis treatment required 3 sessions, if you are among those % that are not cured , you can still try to clean the tonsil spaces every day to flush out those bad bacteria by using a 10mL Syringe with 10-12 gauge blunt tip needle with tap water or any disinfectant mouthwash you like ,
-
Sadman1949
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2026 9:47 pm
Re: How couldn't I think about this earlier
Try to go deep into any crevice that you see with the flashlight
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.