Treatment
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2026 3:26 am
This post is not a magic cure but in my opinion the best we all can do
We have two problems here 1)we donot what our cure is or even there will be a cure in lifetime
2) A partner/friend to discuss your issue
My situation is i am working as a engineering director with all this issue and you can understand my mental condition when i am in front of senior mgmt. My position is remote , so 90% i work remotely. My wife does not smell anything, we have a pretty good income and i have spent more than 30k out of pocket in last 3 years. Enough of me and now what we should do ( I am doing now)
I am using Gemini and Chatgpt to answer all my questions. All my lab results are fed into this LLM like GI-Map and what day i am feeling what based on food i eat, my seating habits, my work day almost everything.I believe each one of you should do the same, provide your frustration, ask for solution and believe me these LLMs will look like a small tiny hope we all can cling on. It costs 20 dollars a month if you want to use the pro/thinking , if you are using free version you are spending zero bugs, but i prefer using pro version. I will say start on that and share what answers/solns you get from those LLMs. you can write your most frustrated day/time/event and it will answer better than any GI/Dentist/clinician. Further very day these LLMs are getting better. Try this for 20 dollar/moth and at least mentally you will feel lot better.
Has it cured me ? No, has my condition improved/ I think so but every day is so different.
We have two problems here 1)we donot what our cure is or even there will be a cure in lifetime
2) A partner/friend to discuss your issue
My situation is i am working as a engineering director with all this issue and you can understand my mental condition when i am in front of senior mgmt. My position is remote , so 90% i work remotely. My wife does not smell anything, we have a pretty good income and i have spent more than 30k out of pocket in last 3 years. Enough of me and now what we should do ( I am doing now)
I am using Gemini and Chatgpt to answer all my questions. All my lab results are fed into this LLM like GI-Map and what day i am feeling what based on food i eat, my seating habits, my work day almost everything.I believe each one of you should do the same, provide your frustration, ask for solution and believe me these LLMs will look like a small tiny hope we all can cling on. It costs 20 dollars a month if you want to use the pro/thinking , if you are using free version you are spending zero bugs, but i prefer using pro version. I will say start on that and share what answers/solns you get from those LLMs. you can write your most frustrated day/time/event and it will answer better than any GI/Dentist/clinician. Further very day these LLMs are getting better. Try this for 20 dollar/moth and at least mentally you will feel lot better.
Has it cured me ? No, has my condition improved/ I think so but every day is so different.